|Net worth||$7 million (approx.)|
|Source of wealth||Acting, modeling|
|Full name||Peyton Roi List|
|Active years||2002 – present|
Peyton List was a child model who raised to prominence at a young age of 10 years when she appeared in the movies 27 Dresses and Remember Me. List became a household name when she appeared in the fan-favourite Disney shows Jessie and Bunk’d. Since 2019, List has been appearing in the Karate Kid spin-off series, Cobra Kai for which she has earned praise from fans and critics alike.
Other than acting and modelling, Peyton is also a recording artist and has established herself as a pop phenomenon, garnering applause from fans all over the world. With her ‘Don’t Cry’ video, List also added the tag of video producer to her resume.
List is an actress with immense talent but she also believes in hard work, self-respect and pursuing one’s dreams. With a net worth of $7 million, Peyton List is also one of the richest Disney stars who is making it big in Hollywood.
Peyton List Personal Biography
|Date of birth||April 6, 1998|
|Place of birth||Florida, US|
|Education||Oak Park High School, California|
|Parents||John List, Suzanne List|
|Siblings||Spencer List, Phoenix List|
List was born on April 6, 1998, in Florida, US to John List and Suzanne List.
She has two brothers, Spencer and Phoenix, both of whom are actors.
List is a trained dancer having studied ballet, jazz, tap, and hip-hop at an early age.
Peyton List has dated Shameless actor Cameron Monaghan for almost two years from 2017 to 2019.
In March 2022, she and her Cobra Kai co-star Jacob Bertrand confirmed that they are officially dating.
Professional Acting Career
- List first began her career as a child model in 2002 and began appearing on the cover of different magazines.
- In 2008, she made her acting debut in the film 27 Dresses starring Katherine Heigl and James Marsden.
- Peyton appeared alongside Robert Pattinson in the film Remember Me in 2010 which turned out to be a huge success.
- She made her Disney Channel debut as Emma Ross on the series Jesse which became her biggest role at the time.
- List gained international recognition for her role as Tory in the action series Cobra Kai.
- The actress is still prominent in the film industry and is bagging major roles in top movies and series.
Filmography and Television Roles
Gained recognition at a very young age, Peyton List has appeared in over 50 movies and TV shows and she is not even 25 years old yet. Check out a list of some of the best movies and shows that Peyton has appeared in.
|Movie||Year of release|
|The Sorcerer’s Apprentice||2010|
|Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules||2011|
|Swimming for Gold||2020|
|A Little White Lie||2023|
|Show||Year of release|
|As the World Turns||2002|
|All My Children||2004|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2005|
|Light as a Feather||2018|
Awards & Nominations
- 2013 Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast
- 2020 Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Female TV Star
- 2022 Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Female TV Star (Family)
Peyton List on Social Media
Peyton List Net Worth 2023
As of 2023, Peyton List’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 million. Most of her income is generated from her career as an actress and model.
She is reportedly earning a handsome salary of $30000 to $50000 per episode for her role in Cobra Kai. For Disney’s Jessie, List was reportedly getting around $90000 per episode.
Peyton currently owns a 1,521-square-foot home with three bedroom and two bath located in California and drives a white Mercedes Benz.
Frequently Asked Questions
$7 million (estimated)
Jessie and Bunk’d