|Net worth||$25 million|
|Source of wealth||Wrestling|
|Full name||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|Profession||Wrestler, footballer, mixed martial artist|
|Active years||2000 – 2007, 2012 – present|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (191 cm)|
|Weight||286 lb (130 kg)|
Brock Lesnar is counted among the top wrestlers in WWE and is the only person who has won all of the primary heavyweight championships in WWE. Lesnar is an undisputed winner of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW), and the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Not only a great wrestler, Brock also has a successful career in Mixed Martial Arts and has also played football professionally.
Lesnar is currently signed to the professional wrestling promotion WWE where he is a free agent. This means he is allowed to appear on both the Raw and SmackDown brands.
Brock Lesnar Personal Biography
|Date of birth||July 12, 1977|
|Place of birth||Webster, South Dakota, US|
|Education||University of Minnesota|
|Spouse||Rena Lesnar (2006 – present)|
|Parents||Stephanie Lesnar, Richard Lesnar|
Brock Lesnar was born on July 12, 1977, in Webster, South Dakota to Stephanie and Richard Lesnar. Growing up, Lesnar lived on the dairy farm owned by his parents.
Lesnar wanted to work with explosives but had to join the Army National Guard after his red-green colorblindness was deemed hazardous.
After failing a computer typing test, he was discharged and later started working for a construction company.
Lesnar is married to former fellow WWE performer Rena Greek since 2006. Together, they have two sons, both of whom play ice hockey.
With his former fiancee, Lesnar has twins and he is also the stepfather of Greek’s daughter with her first husband.
Professional Wrestling Career
- Lesnar signed with the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in 2000 and was sent to its developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW).
- Before being called up to the WWF’s main roster, Lesnar wrestled several dark matches.
- Lesnar’s WWF television debut came in March 2002 in an episode of Raw.
- His first feud was with The Hardy Boyz. He defeated brothers Jeff and Matt Hardy by knockout.
- Lesnar’s recent appearance occurred on Raw Is XXX on January 23, 2023, where he caused Bobby Lashley to lose his United States Championship match.
- He also entered the Royal Rumble match at #12 but was eliminated by Lashley.
Mixed martial arts career
- In April 2006, Lesnar expressed his wish to join a mixed martial arts league, Hero’s, and began training with Minnesota Martial Arts Academy.
- His first fight was scheduled against mixed martial artist Hong-man Choi of South Korea who was later replaced by Min-soo Kim.
- Lesnar defeated Min-soo Kim in 1:09 of the first round to win his first official MMA match.
- In March 2004, Lesnar temporarily paused his career in WWE to join the National Football League.
- He was all set to begin his career when a minivan collided with his motorbike rendering several physical injuries.
- Lesnar recovered from his injury and signed with the Vikings on July 27, but was released on August 30.
Also Check Logan Paul Net Worth
Championships and accomplishments
|Guinness World Records||Youngest person to win the WWE Championship|
|Pro Wrestling Illustrated||Wrestler of the Year (2002, 2014)|
|Rolling Stone||Most Unavoidable Face Turn (2015)|
|Wrestling Observer Newsletter||Most Improved Wrestler (2002, 2003)|
|WWE/World Wrestling Entertainment/Federation||Slammy Award (5 times)|
Mixed martial arts
|Sherdog Awards||Beatdown of the Year (2009)|
|Sports Illustrated||Top Newcomer of the Year (2008)|
|World MMA Awards||Breakthrough Fighter of the Year (2009)|
|Wrestling Observer Newsletter||MMA Most Valuable Fighter (2008–2010)|
Brock Lesnar on Social Media
Brock Lesnar Steroid & Substance Abuse
Lesnar was found guilty of an anti-doping policy violation by the United States Anti-Doping Agency in 2016. Another test sample taken from him also tested positive and was later confirmed by the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC).
Lesnar was suspended from competition for one year and also fined $250,000. As a result of the suspension, the result of his fight with Mark Hunt which he has won initially was overturned to a no contest.
Brock Lesnar House & Car Collection
Brock Lesnar owns a very modest house in Maryfield, Saskatchewan owing to his strong ties with farming and his roots for a very long time. He spends most of his time at this home when he isn’t traveling or out for matches and media appearances.
The WWE champion also owns a fantastic mansion in Minnesota that was built in 1996 and features an elegant rustic design. Just like his Saskatchewan house, this mansion is also surrounded by nature, located in an exclusive area of the city.
- Cadillac Escalade
- Jeep Wrangler
- Chevrolet Suburban
Frequently Asked Questions
$25 million (estimated)
Rena Lesnar, also known as Sable, is a former model, actress, and retired professional wrestler.
As of 2023, Lesnar was the highest-paid WWE wrestler, earning over $4 million from the company.