|Net worth||$3 million|
|Source of wealth||Wrestling|
|Full name||Kevin Yanick Steen|
|Ring names||Kevin Owens Kevin Steen|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||266 lb (121 kg)|
Kevin Yanick Steen, better known as Kevin Owens, is a professional wrestler from Canada known for his amazing mix of ruthlessness, determination and guts in the ring. Currently, Owens is signed to WWE and performs on the Raw brand.
Steen began his career at the age of 16. He wrestled for Ring of Honor (ROH) before joining WWE in late 2014 and has also wrestled on the independent circuit for 14 years.
During his years as an independent grappler, Owens had been in fights with many wrestlers including Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins and, perhaps most famously, Sami Zayn who went on to become WWE Superstars.
Kevin Owens Personal Biography
|Date of birth||May 7, 1984|
|Place of birth||Quebec, Canada|
|Spouse||Karina Lamer (2007 – present)|
|Parents||Terry Steen, Suzanne Steen|
Kevin Steen was born on May 7, 1984, in Quebec, Canada to Suzanne & Terry Steen. He also has a brother named Edward Lower.
After watching a videotape of a match at WrestleMania XI with his father at a young age, Kevin decided to become a professional wrestler.
Seeing his interest in wrestling, Steen’s parents allowed him to start training with a wrestler based in Quebec in 2014.
Kevin’s first language is French and he only learned English by mimicking everything he heard while watching WWE Monday Night Raw.
Steen is married to Karina Lamer since 2007 and the couple has a son and a daughter together.
- Owens made his debut with the International Wrestling Syndicate (IWS) in August 20023 at Born to Bleed.
- In September 2004, he made his debut at the Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW) at High Stakes II.
- While still wrestling in CZW, Kevin also started working for the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG).
- He returned to Ring of Honor in February 2007 where he teamed up with El Generico in a losing effort to the Briscoe Brothers.
- WWE announced that Owens had signed with them in August 2014 and was sent to their developmental system NXT.
- Owens made his unannounced main roster debut in WWE with an episode of Raw.
Also Check Edge net Worth
List of Major Championships
|WWE||NXT Championship (1 time)|
|WWE||WWE Universal Championship (1 time)|
|WWE||WWE Intercontinental Championship (2 times)|
|WWE||WWE United States Championship (3 times)|
|Ring of Honor (ROH)||ROH World Championship (1 time)|
|Ring of Honor (ROH)||ROH World Tag Team Championship (1 time)|
|All American Wrestling||AAW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)|
|Pro Wrestling Guerrilla||PWG World Championship (3 times)|
|Pro Wrestling Guerrilla||PWG World Tag Team Championship (3 times)|
|Combat Zone Wrestling||CZW Iron Man Championship (1 time)|
Kevin Owens on Social Media
Kevin Owens Net Worth 2023
Different media sources reveal Kevin Owens’ net worth as of 2023 to be around $3 million. In December 2021, Kevin signed a fresh 3-year extension deal with the WWE which means his net worth is about to show some increment in the future as well. He earns an estimated salary of around $450,000 as per his contract with the WWE. Other than WWE, Kevin’s source of income includes merchandise sales and money earned from pay-per-view appearances. Unlike other wrestlers, however, Kevin has never worked in movies and television shows.
Check Seth Rollins Net Worth
House & Cars Owned by Kevin Owens
According to the latest information, Owens currently resides in a luxurious mansion in Quebec, Canada where he likes to spend time with his family. The wrestler has bought and sold other properties in the past but their details are not properly known.
The former champion is an automobile lover and owns a small yet impressive collection of exotic cars. Here’s a list of his personally owned cars along with their specifications:
- Dodge Challenger SRT with a 6.2-liter supercharged Hemi V8 engine that makes 797 hp and 707 lb-ft of torque and costs about $73,000.
- Dodge Charger with a 5.7-liter supercharged Hemi V8 engine that makes 370 hp and 395 lb-ft of torque and costs about $41,000.
- Jeep Wrangler with a 2.9-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 197 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque and costs about $35,000.
- Chevrolet Suburban with a 5.3-liter ecotec3 V8 engine that makes 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque and costs about $62,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
$3 million (estimated)
one Universal Championship, two Intercontinental Championship and three United States Championship