|Net worth||$9 million|
|Source of wealth||Wrestling|
|Full name||Colby Daniel Lopez|
|Ring names||Seth “Freakin” Rollins Taj the Destroyer Gixx|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||225 lb (102 kg)|
At only 36 years of age, Seth Rollins is widely considered as one of the best professional wrestlers of his generation. The wrestler is currently signed to WWE and performs under the Raw brand.
Before signing with WWE, Lopez wrestled for Ring of Honor (ROH) under the ring name Tyler Black. He signed with WWE in 2010.
Rollins has beaten the legendary Brock Lesnar for the Universal Title twice. He is also the only man who cashed in a Money in the Bank contract in WrestleMania’s main event. And that’s not it. Seth is also the only person to ever hold the WWE Championship and United States Championship simultaneously.
Seth Rollins Personal Biography
|Date of birth||May 28, 1986|
|Place of birth||Davenport, Iowa, US|
|Spouse||Becky Lynch (2021 – present)|
Rollins was born on May 28, 1986, in Davenport, Iowa, to Holly Franklin. His real name is Colby Lopez and his surname comes from his Mexican-American stepfather, whom he considered his true father. He also has one brother and sister whom he found out about only in 2019 via a DNA test.
He was an introvert as a teenager and a big fan of rock and heavy metal music and wrestling, of course.
In January 2019 Lopez started dating professional wrestler Rebecca Quin, also known as Becky Lynch. They announced their engagement the same year and got married in 2021. Together, the couple has one daughter.
Seth Rollins’s Professional Wrestling Career
- In 2005, Lopez made his professional wrestling debut in the Iowa independent scene under the ring name Gixx. He was just 19 years old at the time.
- After that, he joined Ian Rotten’s Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South (IWA) under the name Tyler Black.
- In September 2009, Seth took a little break after receiving surgery on his neck. He made a comeback in October where he defeated Kenny King.
- Lopez signed a developmental contract with WWE in 2010 and was sent to their developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW).
- He debuted for Florida Championship Wrestling on September 30 and took the ring name Seth Rollins. He lost the fight to Michael McGillicutty.
- In 2001, Rollins defeated Bobby Lashley to win the United States Championship for a second time.
Also Check: Randy Orton Details
Achievements in WWE
Here’s a brief look at some of the achievements Rollins has received in his career in WWE, with many more yet to come.
- All American Wrestling AAW Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- Full Impact Pro FIP World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated Feud of the Year (2014)
- Ring of Honor ROH World Championship (1 time)
- Rolling Stone Most Puzzling New Finisher (2015)
- Sports Illustrated No. 3 of the top 10 men’s wrestlers in 2018
- Sports Illustrated Wrestler of the Year (2022)
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter Tag Team of the Year (2013)
- WWE Slammy Award (9 times)
- WWE Bumpy Award (1 time)
Seth Rollins on Social Media
Films, TV & Web Shows
|Title||Year of release|
|Sharknado: The 4th Awakens||2016|
|The Jetsons & WWE: Robo-WrestleMania!||2017|
|Like a Boss||2020|
|Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition||2015|
|2015 – present||UpUpDownDown|
|2017||Southpaw Regional Wrestling|
Seth Rollins’s House & Car Collection
A big name in WWE, Rollins lives a very humble life in his Davenport home that he bought for roughly $1 million. However, he does own an excellent collection of cars, the details of which are given below.
- Chevrolet Impala- 3.6 liter V6 engine with 305 horsepower and 290 NM torque
- Crysler 300C- 5.7 liter HEMI engine with 353 horsepower and 479 NM torque
- Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster- 6.5 liter V12 petrol engine with 730 horsepower and 690 NM torque
- Chevrolet Suburban- 5.3 liter V8 engine with 355 horsepower and 454 NM torque
- Ford Kuga- 1.5 liter EcoBoost petrol engine with 118 horsepower
- Jeep Wrangler- 2.8 liter 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine with 197 horsepower and 460 NM torque
Frequently Asked Questions
$9 million (estimated)
In total Seth Rollins has won 15 championships in WWE.
No details about Rollin’s birth father are known.